- Academic Catalog
- Academic Accreditations
- Course Numbering and Prefixes
- Diversity Requirements
- Accelerated Undergraduate/Graduate Degrees
- Liberal Studies Requirements
- Military Service Credit
- Placement Exams
- Program Fees
- Retro Credits
- Transfer Credit and Credit by Exam
- Undergraduate Student Classifications
- University Honors Program
The NAU Academic Catalog is the official source for curriculum-related information for all NAU academic programs and courses, for the given Catalog year. For educational and financial reasons, the University reserves the right to change, at any time, any of the provisions, statements, policies, curricula, procedures, regulations, or fees found in this catalog.
Information in the Academic Catalog is critical to successful program completion and includes relevant curricular policy. Students are responsible for understanding the Academic Catalog's requirements for their catalog year.