Air Force - ROTC
Aerospace Studies, Minor
What Can I Do with a Minor in Aerospace Studies?
You will take courses emphasizing the individual as a manager and a leader, individual motivational and behavioral processes, leadership styles, group dynamics, and ethics. You will also learn effective writing and speaking skills and take courses from other disciplines, including foreign languages, political science, criminal justice, and more. In addition, you will benefit from a number of interesting and knowledgeable guest speakers from both the Air Force and civilian community.
Note: A minor in Aerospace Studies does not obligate you to join the Air Force.
A minor is earned in conjunction with a bachelor's degree.
To receive a minor (18 to 24 units) at Northern Arizona University, you must complete a planned group of courses from one or more subject matter areas with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0. At least 12 units of the minor must be unique to that minor and not applied to any other minor.
In addition to University Requirements:
- Complete individual plan requirements.
Please note that you may be able to use some courses to meet more than one requirement. Contact your advisor for details.
|Minimum Units for Completion||22|
Take the following 22 units:
- CCJ 341, CCJ 380
- ECO 324, ECO 445
- FRE 303W, FRE 304W, FRE 401, FRE 402, FRE 405, FRE 406
- GER 303, GER 304W, GER 401, GER 402, GER 406C
- HIS 307, HIS 312, HIS 325, HIS 332, HIS 341, HIS 343, HIS 344, HIS 360, HIS 372, HIS 375, HIS 376, HIS 395, HIS 400, HIS 402, HIS 421, HIS 434, HIS 450, HIS 451, HIS 460
- MGT 310, MGT 311, MGT 411, MGT 436
- POS 325, POS 326, POS 327
- PSY 346, PSY 347, PSY 348, POS 380, POS 482
- SOC 301, SOC 320W, SOC 353
- SPA 303, SPA 304W, SPA 340
Be aware that some courses may have prerequisites that you must also take. For prerequisite information click on the course or see your advisor.
Go to mobile site