The W. A. Franke College of Business2012-2013
Computer Information Systems
Enterprise Systems, Undergraduate Certificate
What Can I Do with a Certificate in Enterprise Systems?
An undergraduate certificate may be earned as part of a bachelor's degree or as a stand-alone certificate.
To receive an undergraduate certificate (at least 15 units) at Northern Arizona University, you must complete a planned group of courses from one or more subject matter areas with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0.
In addition to University Requirements:
- Complete individual plan requirements.
Please note that you may be able to use some courses to meet more than one requirement. Contact your advisor for details.
|Minimum Units for Completion||15|
|Mathematics Required||MAT 119|
|Additional Admission Requirements||Required|
Additional Admission Requirements
- Admission requirements over and above admission to NAU are required.
We offer a more than a dozen non-degree certificates, some of which are open to all Northern Arizona University students.
We guarantee your acceptance into any of our certificate plans that are open to all Northern Arizona University students if you have:
- Major status in The W. A. Franke College of Business
- Or a 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) with at least 30 units earned
For a list of certificates open to non-business majors, contact the Office of Academic Services in The W. A. Franke College of Business. If you are not a business major, but wish to complete a certificate through The W. A. Franke College of Business, you must apply to the Office of Academic Services. Please note that non-business majors are not allowed to take more than 27 units of business classes with the FCB.
Also note that most upper-division business courses require admission to the Business Professional Program or a waiver of prerequisite. Please visit the FCB Office of Academic Services for more information. The FCB does not accept upper-division transfer credits from programs not accredited by the AACSB (such as the University of Phoenix or the Bachelor of Business Administration program at NAU).
Finally, you should know that you must have at least 6 units of certificate coursework that are not used in your major, minor, or other certificates, and you must complete at least 6 units of certificate coursework at Northern Arizona University.
Take the following 15 units with a minimum GPA of 2.0:
- You may need to take an additional upper-division CIS course to complete the 6 units in the certificate that are not used in your major or any other academic plan.
- It is highly recommended that you take this certificate to enhance your knowledge of Enterprise Systems. See your advisor for more information.
- You must have completed all of the coursework used to fulfill these requirements within the last 10 years.
Be aware that some courses may have prerequisites that you must also take. For prerequisite information click on the course or see your advisor.
Go to mobile site