Degree Program Student Learning Outcomes
Use this page to explore and compare what students will know and be able to do upon completing a specific major at Northern Arizona University.
Student Learning Outcomes are statements that describe the knowledge, skills, and attitudes that students should have after successfully finishing their major or degree.
To see the student learning outcomes for any major, type the major in the search engine, or select the college and then the major.
Choose a college to view learning outcomes.
- Arts and Letters
- Engineering, Informatics, and Applied Sciences
- Health and Human Services
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- the Environment, Forestry, and Natural Sciences
- Online, Statewide, and Education Innovation
- Provost Office
- The W. A. Franke College of Business