Enterprise Systems, Undergraduate Certificate
The W. A. Franke College of Business
To receive an undergraduate certificate (at least 15 units) at Northern Arizona University, you must complete a planned group of courses from one or more subject matter areas with a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0.
Please be aware that federal financial aid is not available for some certificates, if the certificate is pursued and completed as a stand-alone certificate (i.e., not completed concurrently with a degree program). See the "Details" tab for additional information.
In addition to University Requirements:
- Complete individual plan requirements.
Students may be able to use some courses to meet more than one requirement. Contact your advisor for details.
|Minimum Units for Completion||15|
|Highest Mathematics Required||MAT 119|
|Additional Admission Requirements||Required|
Additional Admission Requirements
Individual program admission requirements over and above admission to NAU are required.
- The W. A. Franke College of Business (FCB) offers more than a dozen undergraduate certificates, some of which are open to all Northern Arizona University students.
- For a list of certificates open to non-business majors, contact the Office of Academic Services in the FCB.
- The FCB does not accept upper-division transfer credits from programs not accredited by the AACSB (such as the University of Phoenix or the Bachelor of Business Administration program at NAU).
- You must complete 6 units of certificate coursework not used in your major, minor, or other certificates, and at least sixty percent of certificate coursework at Northern Arizona University.
Take the following 15 units with a minimum GPA of 2.0:
- You may need to take an additional upper-division CIS course to complete the 6 units in the certificate that are not used in your major or any other academic plan.
- It is highly recommended that you take this certificate to enhance your knowledge of Enterprise Systems. See your advisor for more information.
You must have completed all of the coursework used to fulfill these requirements within the last 10 years.
This certificate may be pursued and completed concurrently with a degree program or as a stand-alone certificate. Federal financial aid cannot be used if the certificate is completed as a stand-alone certificate.
Be aware that some courses may have prerequisites that you must also successfully complete. For prerequisite information, click on the course or see your advisor.