Business and Administration
Business Administration, Bachelor of Business Administration
Learning OutcomesPurpose Statement
The purpose of the Northern Arizona University Bachelor of Business Administration Program is to provide excellent business management and related higher education using the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award standards for education as applied through the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) accreditation. We seek to be a premier provider of Baldrige-Quality business management and related higher education with an emphasis on value and accessibility. We focus on core business competencies within a global context.
Students will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- think creatively, analyze and synthesize data from multiple perspectives
- analyze and use financial information
- solve problems using decision-making tools and theories,
- engage others through effective interpersonal skills
- communicate effectively in oral and written formats,
- work well in team settings
- design and implement effective strategies for the global marketplace, and
- discern the underpinning ethical issues in local and global business decision-making, including those involving social responsibility, environmental sustainability, and profitability.
Our faculty is selected for their scholarly and business management experience. We contribute to the body of knowledge primarily through engaged scholarship, including research, publications, and scholarly professional activities regarding teaching, discovery, integration, and application.
We value visionary and innovative leadership, lifelong student, faculty & organizational learning, ethical and socially responsible behavior, creating and improving excellent quality & value – personal and societal, and diversity of people and ideas.
Go to mobile site